Monday, November 21, 2016

AN EVENING AT DAVID CROCKETT STATE PARK

 Me and my pal Chuey showed up mid morn and I set up the canopy for later shade......
 The canopy of the forest was thick and the humidity of the air was not bad..........
 I spent several hours relaxing in the shade.......................
 By evening time I was cooking cheese sandwiches and soup.......
 Chuey was enjoying getting away.................
 the galley kept me busy with a panini maker and fresh coffee...................
 I had a early evening neighbor roll in  with a fifth wheel....................
 I was on site #86...... very close to bath house.................
does not take much to make me a happy camper............. mission accomplished..............Chuey and I had a very relaxing weekend.............

1 comment:

PeggyStolley said...

This looks like a beautiful spot, and Chuey looks like a great travel buddy!