Saturday, May 30, 2009

Campin' at the Indianapolis 500,,,the 2009 edition...

This pic is from Carb day INDY 500 practice and INDY LIGHTS 100 race........I sat on the front stretch.............
Thats right Jerry, an American made Chevrolet Silverado............Did not even know this T@B was behind me coming across those Kentucky hills...............I had just set up the camp and needed some pics...............I camped again at the north Coca Cola Lot...........Again, it was packed and hopping..............Like I like it...........



Beautiful blue skies with partial clouds..............This was my first trip out with our new canopy/awning..............I had no problems putting up camp alone..........

I have a small generator that is locked to the T@Bs front frame................


I made new friends with the rv pictured behind me here..............BIG cookers!!!!!!!! Also made a referance to a kitchen boy here............"HEY!!!!! KITCHEN BOY"!!!!!!!!


My truck did not move for three days



Galley faced south, awning due east............Kicking back under this awning was great..........




First day road..............Will eventually turn dusty................NO rain this year..........Equals no muddy roads.......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!



My neighbors due east rented this porta potty for the weekend.............They kept a lock on it........Nice people.......Colts season ticket holders................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........They travel to Tennessee to watch Colts @ Titans regularly............





Under the grandstands on the infield front straight away, next to the Pagoda................


Pace car,,,,,the new Chevrolet Camaro.....................American made,,,,,,,,,Jerry..........errrrrrrr......I mean grooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................

Nice warm crowd,,,,,,,,,,temps in the mid eighties.....................Turn one................


What a race!!!!!!!!!!! Helio wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps,,,,,,,,,,,,this year I kind of held back on the pics, I was too busy having fun and relaxing..........

No comments: