Saturday, April 4, 2009

The new Canopy








These two pics were from a camera phone upload, so they not that good......... The top ones are from a Canon digital camera..........After dumping the equipment onto the asphalt I commenced to put the new canopy up with no instructions..............None what so ever.............I did not tether the canopy down, but I stretched it out a little........It took a few minutes to figure it out, but here it is..............I purchased this through Scenic Roads Rv in Manchester Tennessee...............

2 comments:

Erik and Nathan said...

phil

ours did not come with instructions either. I have a link on our blog to some instructions. Also, it took me 2 or 3 times to figure out when you twist the poles (like a shower curtain rod) they get tight and streach the awning for a more fitted look

Titangoober said...

Thanks erik,,,,,,,,,,,next time I use the canopy, next week, I will do the shower rod thing...........did not even cross my mind..........doi........
oh yeah,,,,I can see it now.......