Sunday, January 25, 2009

Campin' Out Back................


Yesterday I got out and opened the clamshell to air it out, do a lil' sittin, and a lot of thinking............I was very disappointed to see I have a leak in the rear galley and there was water down below my sink, and the cabinet top above was wet and expanded............right around the sink.............I put a small fan in there to help dry the area after I wiped all standing water..............I am gonna go to the T@B group files on Yahoo to get some help..........Maybe use the bulletin board if that fails............bummer..........We will be getting ready real soon for our annual trip to the Indianapolis 500, this being the second year to use the T@B............What a blast that was last year to be comfortable inside the T@B......I had a hard time sleeping the first night, the rest of the week, I slept like a baby.........Earplugs!!!!!!!!! Yes earplugs saved me and my son also.........Gotta get into right state of mind her..............

No comments: